Mô tả công việc
We are looking for experienced, qualified, and motivated Vietnamese candidates who are committed to working long-term.
• Conduct baseline survey for project development;
• Manage key steps of project management cycles, including planning, implementation, monitoring, and documentation of the projects;
• Work with relevant stakeholders at different levels both internally and externally to ensure the project activities will be implemented effectively according to the approved proposal, which are relevant and in alignment with ASIF Foundation program priorities;
• Promote community ownership through the implementation of project activities with community/partner engagement to ensure project sustainability;
• Conduct and facilitate training, workshops, etc. in project areas for community and local organizations as planned;
• Regular report to the PD about progress, the effectiveness of the projects as well as difficulties and challenges for timely support;
• Ensure the effectiveness and transparency of the funding transferred to partners for the project implementation;
• Document and share project outcomes internally and externally for the lesson learned and replication;
• Propose new ideas for project development and implementation;
• Participate in the evaluation of the result and outcome of the project;
• Other tasks as requested by your line manager.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (preferably social work, community development, development studies, public health, or a related field.
At least 3 years of work experience in community development or social work, preferably working in (I)NGO or NPO.
Have solid knowledge and skills in project management.
Experience in project implementation, community mobilization, and participatory approach, including networking/coordination among local partners.
Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
Good interpersonal and communications skills in Vietnamese and English.
Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
Commitment to ASIF FOUNDATION’s core values and strategic direction.
Undertake regular travel to project locations in the provinces.
Organization compliance responsibility:
Every staff of the organization is accountable for assuring compliance’s rules & ethics code all the time while meeting with relevant parties and people to maintain and strengthen the organization’s image.
How to apply:
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter written in English stating the expectation, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae with at least two most recent employment references to email@example.com referencing “Project Coordinator Opportunity” in the subject title.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2023
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
Về tổ chức ASIF
Australasia Social Impact Foundation (ASIF FOUNDATION) is an international non-governmental organization established in Australia in 2018 and operating in Vietnam since 2020. It was founded with a vision towards a professional and sustainable philanthropic ecosystem through 3 main activities: connecting domestic and foreign resources, venturing non-profit organizations and social enterprises assistance, and coordinating community development projects in Vietnam.