• Create compelling print and electronic marketing materials to attract new and retain existing partners and donors, ensuring consistency with ASIF’s Branding Guidelines.
• Assist in the ongoing creative maintenance of the organization’s digital engagement strategy.
• Design fliers, posters, presentations and collateral materials, ensuring consistency with ASIF Foundation’s Branding Guidelines.
• Design icons, headers, and graphics that may be used for digital ads, websites, newsletters and social media.
• Ensure all projects are created and delivered on time and that all artwork is consistent and updated.
• Design, build, and execute campaign-themed materials.
• Participate in the creative process to develop ideas for marketing and other departments.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Participate in all staff and team meetings.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. In this role, you will be the key person in charge of all graphic materials to support the communication and fundraising activities of the organization in Vietnam and Australia.
Education & Qualifications
College student pursuing a degree in graphic design, creative, communications, or related field.
Strong time management, organization, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
Entry-level website content management skills, photography, and photo-editing skills.
Videography and audio-capturing skills are a plus, but not required.
Benefits & Opportunities
Build a strong profile in the international social impact field
Upgrade your network with government, corporations, presses
Get working experience within a dynamic team
Develop self-management & teamwork skills
Allowances: Transportation according to the company's policy
Organization compliance responsibility:
Every staff member of the organization is accountable for assuring compliance’s rules & ethics code all the time while meeting with relevant parties and people to maintain and strengthen the organization’s image.
How to apply:
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Porfilio written in English stating the expectation, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae with at least two references to email@example.com referencing “Graphic Design Intern Opportunity” in the subject title.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Australasia Social Impact Foundation (ASIF FOUNDATION) is an international non-governmental organization established in Australia in 2018 and operating in Vietnam since 2020. It was founded with a vision towards a professional and sustainable philanthropic ecosystem and currently has 3 main activities: connecting domestic and foreign resources, accompanying non-profit organizations and social enterprises, and coordinating community development projects in Vietnam.